Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: Re: [SG][DS][FT] Jumna Class Patrol Cruiser and Naval Infantry Company

[FT] Ship Format

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 13:46:51 -0800
Subject: [FT] Ship Format

Seeing all the posts for the Jumna Class CP got me to thinking (yeah,
I know...)

If you're going to bother with letting people know where the crew
boxes are in your SSD (which people SHOULD know how to do themselves
anyway), then I think that a good format would be, using the example
of 94 MASS ship with a Hull Integrity of 28:

oooooxo
ooooxoo
oooxooo
ooxooox

There's you 5 crew (1 per 20 MASS OFT) in a way that's easy to read
and understand. I find that the "O" and "*" are bad symbols because
their width varies too radically, where-as "o" and "x" are pretty
much the same, no matter what font they're in!

Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: Re: [SG][DS][FT] Jumna Class Patrol Cruiser and Naval Infantry Company