Prev: Re: [SG][DS][FT] Jumna Class Patrol Cruiser and Naval Infantry Company Next: Re: [OT] Math

Re: First mini pics for Gropos

From: cmorgan <cmorgan@s...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:08:11 -0500
Subject: Re: First mini pics for Gropos

Then this N scale selection is a mistake. Warhamster is in 10mm, and I
haven't seen a great deal of success with that. Furthermore, this scale
also
prevents folks from using proxies until the true miniature appears, and
prevents use of some of the fine terrain other folks have done--there
aren't
a lot of N-scale futuristic buildings available, as far as I know.

> Actually they ARE going to be in the 10 mm range. This is "N" scale or
so
> isn't it? I believe they mentioned that they were hoping to allow
players to
> use the "wide range of terrain" in that scale- apparently the EA tanks
work
> out to just over 1 inch or so (does that work out to that scale- I'm
afraid
> I'm not familiar with it). That and I believe they're really trying to
avoid
> letting people mix scales as they think it would cut down on sales.
I'm in