Prev: re: RE: [sg] Support Weapon Questions Next: RE: [SG2] 2 questions

Canadians at ECC

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:51:05 -0500
Subject: Canadians at ECC

Chris wrote:
Subject: First CanAm -- Canadian deadline

For those listers who are planning to attend GZG ECC, or who know
people who are planning to attend--

The Full Thrust battle between Americans and Canadians is presently
scheduled for Sunday morning.  Right now we have sign ups for 4
Americans... no Canadians.   If the Canadian contingent doesn't
manifest enough valor to take the field by Feb 1st, then I will
declare the American team to be  Unopposed Victors With Primo Bragging
Rights on February 2nd.

-------------
[Tomb] The Ottawa contingent will be thin this year. Incoming packets of
humanity will be disrupting otherwise attended events. I know myself and
Jim
are coming down and I just had some word last night of another friend
from
Kingston who wants to go with us. I'm not sure who else from the Great
White
North will be attending this year (Jerry, I'm surprised you haven't
signed
up for the Can-Am...) that is an FTer. I'm an SG2er with limited FB FT
background. I don't normally play much FT.

HOWEVER

I'm slated to play in Stuart's bug hunt, but I'd hate to let the Maple
Leaf
down. If you have no Canadians by Feb 01, I will withdraw from the SG2
game
in order to defend our national interests. But if I have to do that, I
might
be a wee bit less gentle with my US brethren than I normally would....
;)

Consider that your gauntlet will not be ignored... I look at 4:1 odds as
not
being outnumbered but rather having a target-rich environment....

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

2001: To the New Millenium! The next thousand years
are MINE.

Prev: re: RE: [sg] Support Weapon Questions Next: RE: [SG2] 2 questions