Prev: RE:jumna class patrol cruiser Next: SG2 ideas

Re: SG2 lessons

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 18:52:15 EST
Subject: Re: SG2 lessons

On Mon, 22 Jan 2001 10:05:33 +1100 Beth Fulton
<beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> writes:
<snip>

>Under this system we finally started seeing squads break and route,
>though
>you still got to see the odd unit stand against the odds - the fact it
>was
>a group of my fanatically nuns just seemed to fit the script ;)
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

I am woman, hear my MG roar!

Sorry.	Well, that's not true, I just yielded to temptation...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE:jumna class patrol cruiser Next: SG2 ideas