Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: Re: [DS2 and Starguard] Aliens in micro scale

[DS2 and Starguard] Aliens in micro scale

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 14:59:51 EST
Subject: [DS2 and Starguard] Aliens in micro scale

Okay, off the wall question time.

I am looking at the DS2 rules and slowly working on taking the Starguard
{warped by Ratner's Space marines} set up and moving it to DS2 for a
scenario generator... Yeah, I know.  Sick isn't it?

1)Does anybody know about aliens figures from generally humanoid to
anthropomorphic bipedal creatures (Nekton, Insectoid, H.G. Wellsian
Martians/Mertuns, etc., etc., etc.) in 6mm (aka 1/285th or 1/300th
scale)
format?  I think the differences would be small but possibly significant
for some races...

2)Non-bipedal creatures?

3)In general who, if *anybody* actually makes 'aliens' in this scale?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar

Prev: Re: [OT] Math Next: Re: [DS2 and Starguard] Aliens in micro scale