Prev: Re: First mini pics for Gropos Next: Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

[SG] Jon can read my mind!

From: "Christopher Downes-Ward" <c.downes-ward@i...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:29:55 -0000
Subject: [SG] Jon can read my mind!

Or at any least the scenario notes folder on my hard drive.
To explain:
I have just picked February's copy of Minature Wagames and in the GZG
advert
is a new release SL-26 (Scientist set). and I have been working on a
scenario to use my newly purchased Japanese Corporate Merc's that has
the
merc's defending a Corporate Biotech reseach faclity against a raid by
some
other corporate mercs (played by some ESU naval infantry) and I was
thinking
that there should be some scientist working there.

Other complications I might be going to throw in are some protesters,
some
riot police watching the protestors amd some reporters watching the
police
and the protestors. Killing the reporter is an automatic win for the
other
side.

Oh well now I have to pursuade the wife that this is a really necessary
purchase.

Prev: Re: First mini pics for Gropos Next: Re: Nitto SF3D was: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?