Prev: [SG2] Battle Report - Newbies on Patrol [LONG] Next: ECC IV: Six weeks to go... + Preregistration deadline

Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:03:38 -0800
Subject: Re: OT: AT-43, any news?

"Mark A. Siefert" wrote:

> Hello all:
>     Late last summer, the German game company, Rackham, released an
image of
> a very Wehrmacht-esqe suit of powered armor for an upcoming sci-fi
game
> called "AT-43."  I was wondering if anyone, particularly list members
from
> Europe, had any current news about this line?

Haven't seen that, but I was at my local Hobbytown USA (which I used to
work at
long ago) and while I was in the back saw some stock that hadn't been
put out
yet that included some Wehrmacht-type models of PA.  They also included
pilotless support-walker, along with some other things.  Kind of
funky-looking.
They're packaged in brown boxes, and have a little bit of background on
each
model.	Anyone seen those?  I think they're a bit large (1/20 scale
IIRC) for
use with most systems, but they look neat nonetheless.

Prev: [SG2] Battle Report - Newbies on Patrol [LONG] Next: ECC IV: Six weeks to go... + Preregistration deadline