Prev: RE: AT-43, any news? Next: RE: AT-43, any news?

[sg] Support Weapon Questions

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:34:54 -0500
Subject: [sg] Support Weapon Questions

I think that I know the answer to this one, but wanted confirmation.

A squad that has 6 soldiers with ARs (FP2) and 2 soldiers with MG SAWs
(d8)
in it and all elements fire at a target (combined fire), will roll 4
dice: 1
die for quality, a d12 for the ARs, and 2 d8s for the SAWs (p.35 top of
2nd
column).

Page 37 indicates that if a SAW is to be fired seperatly (not combined
with
small arms fire), it requires a seperate fire action.

Could the same squad, as above, fire the small arms and then fire the
SAWs
together (both SAWs at the same target) in one turn?

It would seem logical that the small arms would get 2 dice (quality and
firepower) in one action. And that the SAWs would get 3 dice (quality
and 2
firepower) in the second.

In a similar vein, if a squad has 2 targets does it take 2 actions to
fire
at both targets (or can you have part of the squad fire at one and the
other
fire and the second in the same action)?

Prev: RE: AT-43, any news? Next: RE: AT-43, any news?