Prev: Re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns Next: Re: [FT-FB]Islamic Federation Ship

Nun pics was re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:52:04 +1100
Subject: Nun pics was re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns

>Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au> wrote
>
>G'day again Mark,
>
>  >Speaking of which - have you seen any of the "Chosen"
>  >models from the GZG range (NN-10 and above)?  I'm wondering
>  >how they compare to the regular sisters and the older NNPC
>  >line that Eureka carries.
>
>You're in luck, Derek has borrowed a mates digital camera and will
update
>our website later today with some pics of the PA nuns. I'll give you
the
>url once its all up and ready to go.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

G'Day Mark

Just posted the pictures of Beth's new GZG nuns to the gallery here

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Gallery/gallery6.htm

Hope you like them.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmainia,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: [SG] jetpack question and Nuns with Guns Next: Re: [FT-FB]Islamic Federation Ship