Prev: [Ad] Custom decal rates Next: Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)

Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:09:08 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Gaming Table Construction

Well, me.  Of Course.  Was there ever any doubt?

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 23:15:29 -0500 "Peter Mancini"
<peter_mancini@email.msn.com> writes:
>Who has the more twisted mind?  You pointed it out!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: [Ad] Custom decal rates Next: Re: Solo Stargrunt (plus jetpack question)