Prev: Re: Solo Stargrunt Next: RE:[FT] proposed IF ships

Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 15 Jan 2001 12:02:29 -0800
Subject: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

On Mon, 15 January 2001, "chubbybob" wrote:

>      I live in Spain...Different location but the principle is the
same..	I
> E-mailed my order direct to GZG.. I then sent my card number in two
separate
> mails as suggested by Jon.. worked fine.. he got paid , i got the
goods ..
> everybody happy!!!!

I've ordered from Jon, doing the same thing, from Canada. Worked out
great. The best delivery time was the day I sent the e-mail on the
Monday morning, and the package was in my mail box Thursday night when I
got home.

Send an e-mail with your order and half your credit card info (I usually
send half the credit card numbers). Send the other half in a second
e-mail along with the name on the card and expiry date. Make sure your
address is in one of the two e-mails. Works great.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Solo Stargrunt Next: RE:[FT] proposed IF ships