Prev: Solo Stargrunt Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

re: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:42:42 +1100
Subject: re: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo

>Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote
>Subject: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo and other stuff....
>
>These include all the remaining Great Race cyclists and the rest of the
>Character figures plus four new ones (three eccentric victorian
inventors
>and the Hungarian Ambassador)

Actually I think we have one of those eccentric victorian inventors,
Nick
from Eureka sent us one as a sample in one of our recent miniature
orders.
Beth immediately claimed it for her Dwarf army, if anyone is remotely
interested in seeing this miniature and the Beth's scratch-built field
laboratory click here

http://www.users.bigpond.com/derekfulton/Dwarf%20Gallery/Dwarfgallery2.h
tm

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmainia,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Solo Stargrunt Next: Re: FT in a Fluid