Prev: 3D models Next: [OT] interesting stuff at DARPA (for your amusement)

[FT] Planets

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 22:58:14 -0500
Subject: [FT] Planets

Does anyone know of anywhere on the web that I could find a good picture
of
a planet, suitible for printing out on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper?
Something like the one that apparently came in the Battlefleet Gothic
box?
I have a few domes prepared for scratchbuilding worlds, but it would be
lot easier to store and transport something flat.

If all else fails, I can cobble something together, but I am utterly
incable of creating something that would look even vaguely three
dimensional -- depth and shading are just a little bit beyond my meagre
skills.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: 3D models Next: [OT] interesting stuff at DARPA (for your amusement)