Prev: RE: Transparent things Next: Re: Dremel

[OT]RE: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

From: "Owen Glover" <oglover@b...>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 09:37:07 +1100
Subject: [OT]RE: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

Getting a bit off thread here now..actually a lot....but, there are a
couple
of free ISPs in operation around Australia.

I tried Free Net (www.free.net.au) for a while but opted for my cable
modem
in the end. Performance was actually quite good; they only offered
service
in Melbourne Sydney and Brisbane at the time.

Typically you simply have to put up with a small push advertising window
on
the screen for duration of the time connected. Small price to pay IMHO.

Owen

Carmel
> Brain
> Sent: Saturday, 13 January 2001 8:23 AM