Prev: Re: Transparent things Next: Re: Gallery update

Re: Gallery update

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:37:53 EST
Subject: Re: Gallery update

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:06:07 -0500 Thomas Pope <tpope@cs.cmu.edu>
writes:
>> Believe it or not I was out at that web site today I think.	I went
>> through a fair number of gallery figures.  Pretty nice!
>
>Thank you!

You're welcome!

<snip>

>> An amoebae! (smacks forehead) Of Course! That's what that was!  Duh
>on me.
>
>...or bad sculpting on my part?

No, my problem; now that I know, it's more them obvious.

>> Nice figures.  Looked at the female figures for sale.  Very nice but
>> currently am looking for more demure figures for scenarios (assuming
>> find the money for them) since I have a fair number of 1970's
>warrior
>> women types and um, '...vixens...' from my FRPG days as a DM.
>
>There are far too many of those types out there, and usually not
>enough
>"normally clothed" females.  Most of my trades are things I either
>dont'
>like or don't need anymore, hence the abundance of odd figures.
>
>Tom

I have a ton of 'unusual figures from bulk buys at the semi-annual shop
flea market - see a few figures you want and some okay ones plus junk -
get offer of $50-10 for a half shoe box of figures, I usually take them.

Maybe I need to advertise some of these - if only I 1)knew what they
were
or 2) had a camera to shoot pictures up close I would probably make many
people very happy. <grin>

As for female figures, I found adopting two girls from India (my two
previous kids are young men now) has accelerated my changing attitudes
about using '...vixen...' figures - I still do but it is when I think it
would be appropriate for the scenario.	Of course modern and future
setting scenarios allow a lot more latitude then Victorian settings...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Transparent things Next: Re: Gallery update