Prev: RE: Gallery update Next: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

RE: Transparent things

From: Thomas Pope <tpope@c...>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:08:55 -0500
Subject: RE: Transparent things

> How about a luxury space hotel or a cruise ship with large transparent
> pleasure domes ?

I was thinking of something along those lines, though I haven't started
on
any specifics yet.  Perhaps I'll start sketching and see what I can come
up
with...

Another problem is that the techniques I use to sculpt don't lend
themselves
to machinery very well, I've got to work on that.

> Also, colonial settlements for Dirtside with large glass cupolas.

Do you have any good references?  Aside from a standard geodesic dome I
can't picture this...

Prev: RE: Gallery update Next: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...