Prev: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

Re: FMAS

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@e...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:44:01 -0500
Subject: Re: FMAS

> "Ok, Pvt. Joe Neckbone is going to roll on his right side to get off a
> shot."
> Wait, doesn't he have a canteen on his web belt on the right side?"
> "Oh yeah you're right, he'll be negative 2 to hit that way, I'll just
have
> him slinky out on his belly to get the shot off."
> "Wait, shouldn't that chocolate bar in his pocket be melting by
now....."

Don't forget the K-Bar combat knife, the 6 extra clips in his side
pouch,
the can of K-rations, the good luck charm, that really interesting rock
he
found and decided to save and of course the package of nylons should he
ever
get back to the rear.

Prev: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets Next: Re: FT in a Fluid