Prev: Re: [FT] Command FireCon Next: Re: [FT] Command FireCon

Re: Nathan's FB3 comments,

From: "Jesse Casey" <jessecasey@n...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:11:04 -0600
Subject: Re: Nathan's FB3 comments,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2001 10:23 PM
> > > Kind of odd because I'm Presbyterian & speak no Arabic (I
know a couple of people who have Arabic as a third language,
that's as close as I come)--if there are Muslims or Arabic
speakers on the list, this would be a good time for them to speak
up.
> > Would the word off an old CENTCOM regional analyst do?
> Sure.  Right now I'm trying to figure out the Arabic (MSA) for
Islamic Federation Navy.  Islamiyeh is easy enough, and I think
that "Navy" might be something like Kharbotiyeh but I have no clue
as to "Federation".

Thats because they use the french word	- federation

Arabic:
Bahriyeh Etehaadiyeh Eslaam
"Navy of the Union(Confederation) of Islam"

Persian would be:
Niroohaa-i Fazaai Islaami Motahed
"Forces of Space of the Islamic Union"

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Command FireCon Next: Re: [FT] Command FireCon