Prev: [DS2] Casualty System Next: Re: [CON] East Coast Convention IV - Eight weeks to go

Re: Japanese/EU Fig pics

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 23:02:49 -0500
Subject: Re: Japanese/EU Fig pics

On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:32:39 -0800, "Eli Arndt"
<emu2020@wattosjunkyard.com>
wrote:

>You mean they look liek those in Living Steel?  those are the only
Leading Edge PA's I'm aware of.

Vaguely. They are bulkier in the chest area but shorter. And they have
shoulder mounted weapons, some of them. What reminded me was the helmet.
It's
rounded and has a face plate that reminds me of the Living Steel face
plate.
They won't be mistaken for Living Steel figures. But they wouldn't look
out of
place with Living Steel figures going up against them.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

"Now, see, if you combine different colours of light,
 you get white! Try that with Play-Doh and you get
 brown! How come?" - Alan Moore & Kevin Nolan,

Prev: [DS2] Casualty System Next: Re: [CON] East Coast Convention IV - Eight weeks to go