Prev: FT-Airless bodies Next: Re: Japanese/EU Fig pics

Re:RE-[FT] Starfire bug designs

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 20:25:44 -0000
Subject: Re:RE-[FT] Starfire bug designs

Oerjan, a question?

Do MT missiles require the use of a firecon?, because originally they
didn`t
(MT saying they had their own AI, this is from memory, don`t have MT to
hand
at the moment). I`m asking because it would require the alteration of my
SBMHAWK pod to include a f.con if they do (reduce thrust to 4). Would a
lower thrust pod be a better representation of a pod anyway?

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

PS-When I use them I require the lauching player to specify the mass
range
they will attack on the other side, and the umpire will roll/attack
within

Prev: FT-Airless bodies Next: Re: Japanese/EU Fig pics