Prev: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles... Next: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 09 Jan 2001 09:57 GMT
Subject: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets

You could also put them in those transparent plastic bags (sorry, don't
know the exact english term) used for documents, collectible cards,
fotos etc. and write on those with erasable pen. There are various types

with sub-divisions where you can put 4, 6, or more cards in. Look for a
way to make your SSD fit one of those formats.

Greetings

Prev: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles... Next: Re: [FT] Con Force Sheets