Prev: Re: mobility in DS2 Next: Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

RE: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

From: "Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" <Brian.Bell@d...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 07:59:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

Incorrect. MD 5 gives only a turn of 2.
FB1, pg 5: "Odd-Numbered Thrust Factors:
It is permitted to design ships with odd-numbered
Thrust Factors; such drives operate just as for
even-numbered ones except that to determine the
thrust available for course change the thrust
rating is halved (as normal) but is rounded
DOWN, so that a ship with Thrust-5 is only
capible of 2 points of course change."

-----
Brian Bell
bkb@beol.net