Prev: RE: FT in a Fluid Next: RE: colour striking

RE: [FT] Starfire Bug designs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 09:04:15 +1100
Subject: RE: [FT] Starfire Bug designs

I haven't ready Insurrection or Crusade yet (only found out they were
starfire novels last friday).
Must have got my wires crossed when I dug out "IDG" last week & was
reading
the ship stuff.

Back to the drawing board I guess.  (I might run a web warp point
defence
later this year with the downscaled ships)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM