Prev: Re: FT in a Fluid Next: Re: FT in a Fluid

Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:14:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

Again - I don't think this works then.	There are lots of chase scenes
and the Shadows don't have the ability to chase things down that fast.
I think that if you want you could give them the ability to zero all
momentum at the cost of 1 thrust point, face any direction with another
thrust point and then go.  That actually makes some sense...  Inertia
dampening drives!