Prev: Re: re-FT, wave guns & needle beams Next: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 5 Jan 2001 11:22:30 -0800
Subject: Re: Someone wanted to see vehicles...

On Fri, 05 January 2001, "Barclay, Tom" wrote:

> In case anyone needs to see some 25mm vehicles, I'll
> list quickly what I own and I can get digitized images of if anyone
wants.

Same here, for anyone that needs it. I have:

GZG VTOL transport
GZG VTOL gunship
GZG GEV Combat car (a Hammer's Slammers combat car"
GZG GEV jeep
Grendel Kryomek anti-grav tank
Grendel Kryomek anti-grav missile launcher
Grendel Kryomek anti-grav APC/scout vehicle
Grendel Kryomek anti-grav howitzer

The Grendel vehicles came in three varieties: anti-grav, wheeled,
tracked. The only difference was the bit that you glued onto the bottom.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: re-FT, wave guns & needle beams Next: Re: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)