Prev: RE: [FT] Orbital Repair Dock (was: [SG2] - Good source for reali stic Wheeled APCs) Next: PbEM?

RE: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:04:10 -0500
Subject: RE: [FT] Wave Gun (was: OU & IC & FB3)

Right!	I think it would be very unbalancing on second thoght and gaging

from the opinion of more seasoned FTers.  MK makes a good argument for
not
including area effect for Shadow Beams.  In retrospect it makes sense my

imagination that they are hideous enough to swipe through many ships -
just
look at any WWII diary written by any regular G.I. Joe and all German
tanks
they encounter are Tigers.  Battle seems to become bigger in the eye of
memory.

--Peter