Prev: Re: Shermans and Panthers Next: Re: IF and needles?

Re: New on the list

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 07:35:24 -0500
Subject: Re: New on the list

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> For movement, I would recommend the opposite. I would
> suggest Vector movement. While it seems more complex,
> I think that the end result is more intuitive than
> with cinematic movement.

I've had the opposite experience when teaching FT to beginners.
Most of them picked up the Cinematic movement more readily than
they did the vector movement. Cinematic movement was likened to
"boats in water" by one of them. But, as always, everyone's
mileage will very.  :-)

Prev: Re: Shermans and Panthers Next: Re: IF and needles?