Prev: Re: New on the list Next: Re: What are some these co-operative games?

RE: What are some these co-operative games?

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 09:45:03 +1100
Subject: RE: What are some these co-operative games?

I actually played this on Tuesday night (it was owned by our host's
wife!) &
lost when everyone else realised that I already had 4 bases when they
called
for allies to attack a new base.  You have to watch what you're doing
and
read the "powers" carefully as they have hidden drawbacks.  When you
multiply your attack by number of tokens, 0 x 30 is still 0. ;-)

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[Pirates] Dame Captain Washalot
[MKW2] Admiral Peter Rollins - Task Force Zulu-Beta
[Firestorm] Battletech PBeM GM