Prev: Re: A question ? Next: RE: [?] Fighter Rerolls

Re: [DS2} Basing infantry

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:41:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [DS2} Basing infantry

> Okay I am basing the non-SF (Scotia WW1/WW2/modern at 75 cents a
blister)
> vehicles i am going to use and have some GHQ and H&R WW2 guys for
> infantry but what size bases are most of you using to mount Infantry
> units?
>
> My 25mm individually mounted stuff goes at 3/4" (circa 20mm) X same
(cav
> 3/4" by 1 1/2") and I don't do 15mm figures (except for Starguard
> skirmish games using a smaller then human race...)

I've got about half my figures mounted on 3/4" square pieces of
Plastruct sidewalk tile --
flocked, so you can't see the tiling -- and the other half mounted on
3/4" washers.  I
like the washers somewhat better -- more weight, and they look better.

I managed to get a persective shot with my flatbed scanner -- not easy,
I might add! --
and have it posted at:
http://www.geocities.com/johnxcrim/Graphics/GevPC.jpg
..if you want to see what it looks like.  Keep in mind that his stand is
based for use
with Ogre; I usually put three figures on a stand.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: A question ? Next: RE: [?] Fighter Rerolls