Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!

[DS2} Basing infantry

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 17:48:15 EST
Subject: [DS2} Basing infantry

Okay I am basing the non-SF (Scotia WW1/WW2/modern at 75 cents a
blister)
vehicles i am going to use and have some GHQ and H&R WW2 guys for
infantry but what size bases are most of you using to mount Infantry
units?

My 25mm individually mounted stuff goes at 3/4" (circa 20mm) X same (cav
3/4" by 1 1/2") and I don't do 15mm figures (except for Starguard
skirmish games using a smaller then human race...)

Any advice appreciated.

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: strike the colors rule Next: Re: Suggestions and Advice Solicited!