Prev: Re: What are some these co-operative games? Next: Re: [OT] Happy Birthday To Oz (was HAPPY NEW YEAR!)

RE-Nathan`s FB3 comments

From: "bif smith" <bif@b...>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 20:15:40 -0000
Subject: RE-Nathan`s FB3 comments

Schoon wrote-

>>definitely MT missiles

>I suppose...

>>  > Maybe some slice n dice or "heavy" beam - for UN only

>I agree with this one wholeheartedly, though it's not necessary to
>restrict to UN only in my eyes.

>>Maybe fix wave gun to make it scalable

>Ummmm. This one makes my skin crawl. I'm afraid that I never liked
>the Wave Gun or its larger cousin.

>Schoon

I agree with the above, except the wave gun and it`s `larger cousin".
These
could do with some alterations for those of us who play "anime" inspired
games, or where you want a senario where one side has developed a
doomsday
weapon and the other side has to destroy or capture the scientists
and/or
weapon it`s self. After all, a standard wave gun isn`t as impressive or
as
frightening as a wave gun x5! Also, I think the nova cannon (the big
brother) requires more dammage for it`s shot`s, due to the fact that
virtually any mobile target can aviod it at medium to long ranges.

BIF
"yorkshire born,yorkshire bred,
strong in arms, thick in head"

Prev: Re: What are some these co-operative games? Next: Re: [OT] Happy Birthday To Oz (was HAPPY NEW YEAR!)