Prev: What are some these co-operative games? Next: Re: NAC Fleet F/S

NAC Fleet F/S

From: Mark Reindl <mreindl@p...>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 10:35:37 -0800
Subject: NAC Fleet F/S

Well, I've decided that I don't need three fleets, so I'm getting rid of
my NAC fleet.  It includes:

2 Tacoma Heavy Frigates
3 Ticonderoga Destroyers
2 Huron Light Cruisers
2 Furious Class Escort Cruisers
2 Vandenberg Heavy Cruisers
1 Majestic Battlecruiser/Victoria Battleship (I think it's a Majestic,
but not positive)
1 Valley Forge SDN
1 Ark Royal Fleet Carrier
12 Fighters (2 bases)

I'd like to sell them as a single lot.	If no one is interested, I'll
most likely post them on Ebay individually.  Most of these have been
mounted on bases (and a couple broken off as a result of a rough trip).
I'll sell the entire lot for $55 (shipping incl. in the US,
international to pay $50+actual cost of shipping.  Drop me a line if you
want them.

Thanks,

Prev: What are some these co-operative games? Next: Re: NAC Fleet F/S