Prev: RE: FT-Mecha/fighter ideas Next: Re: strike the colors rule

Re: [OT] Starguard web game starting up

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 20:43:44 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Starguard web game starting up

On Tue, 02 Jan 2001 18:55:59 EST Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com>
writes:
<snip>
>You will be able to follow that icon of a 'worker warrior' (SGT MAJ
>Pyotr
>Glennovich Bromkovskiy Call Sign Red Star-1)

Extra points if you know what book I stole this name (except Glennovich)
from - and it's a author I haven't read more then two books from...

Gracias, Glenn/Triphibious
You don't have to be French to be a 'frog', or even human!
Nektons - Real Marines!
Starguard, Dirtside 2, Full Thrust, Ratner's Space Marines, Stellar
Conflicts and Uprisings, and Full Thrust/2nd.  Resistance is everything!

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: RE: FT-Mecha/fighter ideas Next: Re: strike the colors rule