Prev: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters) Next: [SG2] simplified rough-cut overwatch/snap-fire rules

Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:49:57 -0600
Subject: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials (Swarming fighters)

***
One day I'll go over the top and make the dice holder double, for
endurance
factor and number of fighters.
***

Beats the Peruvian tar pots out of my design; my resin bases will have a
center post for a die, or you can pull fighter columns for destroyed
fighters.

Come to think of it, I suppose you could do both, with the die being
endurance.

Thanks! ;->=

Don't you just love epiphanies in mid e-mail?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler