Prev: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials Next: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3

[SG2] Web Site Update - New Scenario, Stuff

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 23:26:39 -0500
Subject: [SG2] Web Site Update - New Scenario, Stuff

Hey, gang.

My Stargrunt II pages have been updated. I've revamped the look of the
site a
little bit, making the banner on the left much easier to use.

I added a new scenario, "Operation: Hatsukaze (First Wind)". This is
actually
the "Operation: Dust Off" scenario but with a better title.

I made changes to the house rules. The morale rules have a slightly
nastier
modification that is more in keeping with what I wanted. I included
"Cross
Training" rules, which is my name for rules letting figures pick up lost
weapons. I have a couple of other house rules up there, too.

Thanks to Tom Barclay's comments, I have altered my Traveller conversion
notes.

There is a lot more to come on the site, but this will do for now. You
can
find it at:

http://www.vex.net/~agoodall/sg2.htm

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: A quick question on Brigade Materials Next: Nathan's FB3 comments, was Re: [FT] OU & IC & FB3