Prev: Re: New Wargame Website (chance to be a critic) Next: Re: New Wargame Website (chance to be a critic)

Re: New Wargame Website (chance to be a critic)

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 11:35:38 +0000 ()
Subject: Re: New Wargame Website (chance to be a critic)

> New gaming site eh?	Looks good to me! I like the Alien stuff! I'm
gonna put
 you on the links page
> of my web site. If you want, you may link to me as well,
<http://zippnet.net
/~dldproductions/>
> Where did you dream (ahem, nightmare, ahem) of this stuff?  :o
> Whenever I get the chance to game again, (hopefully before
interstellar trave
l becomes an everyday
> occurrence) I'd like to try your Alien stats for Stargrunt!
> Good work!
>
> David L. Dunn

Thanks

And let me know how the stargrunt game plays out. My alien rules have
not
been play tested to the level I would have liked.

But I'm sure you guys will let me know of any problems...........hmmmm
right of
f to answer Beth's
reply :)

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: New Wargame Website (chance to be a critic) Next: Re: New Wargame Website (chance to be a critic)