Prev: Re: Miniature search (OT) Next: Re: FT-Accelerations?

Weapons Concept Question

From: "Pat Connaughton" <patconnaughton@e...>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:23:12 -0600
Subject: Weapons Concept Question

Hello, to all

I was chatting with a good friend yesterday and he mentioned
that he'd just read an Honor Harrington novel and wondered whether
FT had towed missile pods?

I had no good answer for him, but a number of really nasty
concepts arise from the question. Has anyone worked up
these? if so could they let me know what's up
Mass, cost, options?  If not then, does anyone have
any suggestions?

Thanks and sorry for the long winded question
Pat Connaughton
e-mail - ptconn@earthlink.net
homepage - www.home.earthink.net/~ptconn
ICQ # 2535086
"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
"A Night At the Opera"

Prev: Re: Miniature search (OT) Next: Re: FT-Accelerations?