Prev: Re: Winter War 28 Next: Re: Wombat Rampage (was something else altogether).

Re: Winter War 28

From: "Joseph Arnold" <jdarnold@s...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:39:30 -0600
Subject: Re: Winter War 28

One potential problem with this scheme is the necessary turn
coordination.
One solution would be to use a turn system similar to the one used in
FASA's
Prefect. For every strategic turn there were X turns for Leviathan. For
every turn in Leviathan there were Y turns for Interceptor, etc. Just
something to think about. I'd be interested to see how you integrate two
simultaneous actions.
Jay

____
_________