Prev: RE: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat Next: Re: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat

Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover afteraction report

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 18:14:56 +0100
Subject: Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover afteraction report

Allan replied to Peter Mancini's completely blank (since my mail
program doesn't read HTML) post:

>As for the fighter models, I was commenting on Oerjan's comment >that
fighters cost too little unless you use the morale rules. I was
>wondering how much people on the list figured they were overpriced
>by.

I'd say they're UNDERpriced by ~2pts per fighter, not OVERpriced...

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat Next: Re: Dirtside Question: Zero or low G combat