Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

Re: ChitDrawer release

From: Tony Christney <tchristney@h...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:52:04 -0800
Subject: Re: ChitDrawer release

This is a downloading problem, not a bug in the code or in
Waba. It should only happen to PC users whose browsers
automatically convert the file to text. I'm looking into
setting the MIME types so this doesn't happen. Any help
would be appreciated.

--

Tony Christney

Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: Building 'unusual' starships