Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site

Re: Building 'unusual' starships

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 19:16:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

This was mentioned on GZG-L a while ago; I'm not on the other lists, so
can't comment there.

Majestic Twelve games, a small mostly DTP game company, puts out 'figs'
for
their Starmada games that are obviously made from craft pieces:
http://mj12.chrispy.net/

Select the Starmada tab, and scroll to the bottom of the page. The ships
are reduced in price. ;->=

I don't think there are any beads, but wooden wheels, miniature coat
hooks
and the like are in abundance. I personally don't think they make great
fighting ships, but have possibilities as auxiliaries.

However, have you looked at disposable cutlery? I'm working with several
knife, fork, and spoon handles with some real potential.

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Building 'unusual' starships Next: Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site