Prev: Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site Next: Re: Winter War 28

Re: Building 'unusual' starships

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 11:26:51 +1100
Subject: Re: Building 'unusual' starships

G'day Glenn,

 >Would beads (especially round ones) be
 >passable at about 67-75% of these
 >lengths due to increased mass (or appearance of same?)

Quite probably as most of the figs I've come across are flattened in one

plan (i.e. they're either mainly in the horizontal or vertical not both)

and so the added bulk of being in both planes would probably make-up for

the shorted length. I personally don't know of any round or cube figs
(despite the existence of the borg) that are on general sale, it'd be
nice
to see what you can come up with. Tom Granvold might know of more blocky

miniatures you could compare your beads to.

Cheers

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: SG2 - Starship corridor/sewer terrain site Next: Re: Winter War 28