Prev: [SG2] reusable projectile launcher Next: Re: [OOP!]

Re: [HIST] classical matchups

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 13:13:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [HIST] classical matchups

> > FSE
> > Allies/Friendly: PAU, ESU, LLAR
> > Enemies: NAC, NSL, IF, NFR
>

> Question: why put the IF on the hostile list? As far as I can see, the
FSE
> is the only major power they haven't fallen out with.
>
> ==> This was based on the history of France and Spain in most of their
> relations with colonies over the years. I also figured that the
primarily
> Christian FSE would not necessarily see eye to eye with the IF from a
> religious or ideological perspective.

The IF worlds were never FSE colonies although there are a few FSE
enclaves
on IF worlds (also one NSL and one NAC enclave).

I don't know that I'd describe France as Christian presently and in any
event they haven't shown any reluctance to do business with Muslim
nations.

Prev: [SG2] reusable projectile launcher Next: Re: [OOP!]