Prev: Re: [SG2]IAVRs and RRs Next: [OT] RE: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 08:19:14 +1100
Subject: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

From: "Nathan Pettigrew" <nathanp@microsoft.com>

> Got to see one of those Crocodile Hunter shows (is this guy for real?)
over
> the weekend.	They were relocating a wombat to better quarters.  That
little
> guy was mean.  At little slow, but mean.

No idea what show you're talking about, but odds are he is for real.

Wombats have really ferocious digging claws, but are usually quite
peaceable. They bond very well - over well - with humans, and there's
at least one school for wombats that I know of that any that have spent
time amongst people are sent to in order to learn how to be wombats
again, before release to the wild.

They *do* like playing Bulldozers and bumping you in the ankles to
knock you over, from all accounts.

Prev: Re: [SG2]IAVRs and RRs Next: [OT] RE: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse