Prev: Re: [HIST] classical matchups Next: RE: [ds2, sg2] robotic aliens... [x-post]

Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@a...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:41:56 -0500
Subject: Re: DSII Vehicle creation page

I remember that system.  Very interesting.

However, another "robot" system comes to mind.	The old Metagaming's
"Rivets"
had a simple system.

For those who don't know, it was a "basic wargame"  (ie: odds combat
system,
ect),
with a handfull of unit types on each side.  Each type of unit was
"programmed"
attack a single unit type on the enemy side.  To change programming,
required a
ll

units of that type to return to the player's control base.  The object
was to
distroy
the other player's control/manufacturing base.

Very odd, and interesting.

Donald Hosford

Colin P wrote:

(snippage)