Prev: Re: Q about ordering 15mm GZG minis Next: Re: Battletech Camo Specs.....

Re: PA and Support Weapons?

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:07:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: PA and Support Weapons?

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Eli Arndt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>This is a question for those in the realm of the official.  I
understand
>PA to be stronger and more rugged than ordinary infantry.  this has got
>me to thinking.  Would it be possible for PA to carry or mount Class 1
>support weapons?  This seems reasonable to me if they can carry heavy
>weapons as easily as men carry standard combat arms?

See the example platoons laid out in the back of the SG2 book - there's
couple of Size-1-weapon carrying PA suits there, so it's quite legal
under
the rules.

The ESU PA has a 20mm cannon carrying varient (RFAC/1) and I think
there's
another - NSL w/ DFFG/1? They add a die to the squads fire, like regular
support weapons, I guess, but I'm not sure - I'm at work, and the book
isn't...

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Q about ordering 15mm GZG minis Next: Re: Battletech Camo Specs.....