Prev: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse Next: Re: Recoilless Rifle vs. IAVR vs. GMS

OT--just to continue the US/UK/Canada feud

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 11:19:00 -0500
Subject: OT--just to continue the US/UK/Canada feud

Hope all you US posters had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

And now...

My cousin and his family came down for Thanksgiving this year from
Canada (Toronto area) and this was their first exposure to a "southern"
Thanksgiving dinner--including sweet potato pie and corn pudding.  Not
to mention my wife's wonderful pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and chocolate
chess pie.  Afterwards, my cousin's wife commented...

"Your Thanksgiving dinner has a lot more color and flavor than ours--I
guess we still have a lot of British influence."

Hehehehe.

The "Colonies" rule!

Rob (just kidding, guys!)

(ducking from the NBS)

Prev: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse Next: Re: Recoilless Rifle vs. IAVR vs. GMS