Prev: Re: Recoilless Rifle vs. IAVR vs. GMS Next: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 15:11:32 -0000
Subject: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse

> NAC - Allies/Friendly: FCT, NSL, OUDF, NI, Swiss, RH - Enemies: ESU,
> FSE, PAU, LLAR

It's only 30 years since the FCT split from the NAC so relations are
probably cool. Also, if current population trends continue the FCT
will be mostly hispanic and possibly (but by no means certainly)
friendly to the LLAR.

Japan should be on the friendly list. And probably the ScanFed as
well.

Swiss are probably maintaining their historic neutrality - though an
understanding with the NAC would be (a) good for business and (b) a
deterrent to both the FSE and NSL from moving in on Switzerland. The
same may well go for Holland.

> NSL - Allies/Friendly: NAC, OUDF, Swiss, RH - Enemies: FSE, ESU

Again ScanFed probably friendly.

> ESU - Allies/Friendly: LLAR, IF, IC, FSE - Enemies: RH, NAC, NSL,
> OUDF, Japan, NI I'm not even sure the IC shouldn't be an enemy too. I
> think the ESU is the big bad guy that almost everyone is scared of and
> with good reason!

Based on the minis the ESU seem to have sold missile launchers to the
IF and PAU. Whatever that counts for.

I can see the ESU and IC being hostile - they must have clashed when
both were grabbing chunks of SE Asia. Both powers seem to be
rampantly expansionist.

> LLAR - Allies/Friendly: ESU, FSE - Enemies: NAC, FCT

As noted above the FCT is more likely to be latino than redneck. But
I suppose the NAC could have carried out a bit of ethnic cleansing at
some point. LLAR and FCT probably both have similar reasons to
dislike the NAC. Whether that makes them friendly towards each other
is another matter.

   Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Re: Recoilless Rifle vs. IAVR vs. GMS Next: Re: [HIST] conflicts in the GZGverse