Prev: Re: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this? Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams

Re: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this?

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:22:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this?

***
I don't think so. I sent the Rackham link because I thought the pic of
the
PA looked BA (bad a$$). It definitely reminds me of the PKA
(Panzerkampfanzug or Armored Combat Suit) kits put out by Nitto in the
80's.
I look forward to seeing the figs (hopefully in 28mm).
***

AND the boardgame they inspired: SF3D. Obviously, in this, you and I
were
on a similar line, different from JT. However, the Nitto were smoother,
rounder shapes, and I don't recall any of the helmet-shaped tops. (Wish
could recall the proper term for the helmet.)

It's got my curiosity up on the Gear Krieg, though, which I've not seen
much of yet.

BTW, I printed the mini poster from the Rackham blurb on our new
Tektronik
Phaser. After mostly HP inkjets, this was a shock! I've a friend that's
about to want to thank you for pointing me in that direction. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: Rackham, not AA? Re: [SG] How about this? Next: Re: Oerjan Ohlson's Wet Dreams