Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #175 Next: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?

[OFFICIAL] Request - CGI artists....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:13:08 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] Request - CGI artists....

Hi all,

I have a request to make - would any of the listers out there who either
have done, or would be able/interested in doing, CGI ship illustrations
suitable for publication in future FT (and other GZG) products (either
of
"official" ship designs or freelance ones) please drop me a line by
OFF-LIST EMAIL?

I know that we all discussed this on the list some while ago, and
several
illustrations have already been posted around on the web, and I have
copies
of a few (but I can't recall who they all came from!), but I'd like to
talk
to the artists again and get an update on what is around, and what we
can
or can't use in the future.

I'm looking for images mainly in black-and-white (or colour ones that
will
"flatten" to greyscale without too much degradation), though one or two
colour ones would be handy if of sufficient detail (I'm talking cover
illustrations here....)  ;-)

Please DON'T reply to the list - direct email to <jon@gzg.com> please.

Thanks all,

Jon (GZG)

PS: "traditional" art would be very useful as well as CGI, provided it
is
of commercial quality! I'm not looking just for FT stuff, but also for
DS,
SG or FMA related bits too.

Prev: Re: The GZG Digest V2 #175 Next: [SG] How about this? was [SG 15mm]Did anyone else see this?